BLUE SKY TAG

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Assalamualaikum. Hello 😊

Blue Sky Tag
TERrajin pulak nak buat banner sendiri hiks!

I've been tagged by Amer Ridzuan and Afifah Addnan. Thank youuuuu, Amerzing and Afifah!!! So, today I'm gonna answer 11 questions listed by Amer and Afifah respectively for this "Blue Sky Tag" okay. Let's make it fast and get back to work. Hiks!


|| RULES

  • Thank the person who tagged you
  • Answer their 11 questions
  • Tag 11 people
  • Give them 11 questions to answer



|| QUESTIONS (from Amer)


1) If you suddenly found yourself turned into woman/man. How would you spend your day?

Seriously?? Well, still, I'm gonna live my life to the fullest! Hey, cheer up dear self! It's a very 'rare' experience that I should cherish and remember forever since it's almost impossible kot. Okay, look, it's actually IMPOSSIBLE. How come?! (continue crying)


2) Tell me the most awkward moment in your life?

It's when I was attending a job interview for the very first time! Err... Yeah, I'm not kidding. Luckily, I finally managed to deal with the situation and get rid of the awkwardness.


3) What are the best and worst purchases you have made?

Best: The cheapest and best acrylic makeup organizers in town! (I already have two and I'm planning to buy another one, a HUGE one 💁)

Worst: My phone. (please don't ask me why)


4) If you have a chance to change your name, what will it be and why??

If only I have the chance to add 'Nur' as the initial to my real name because having an 'F' as the first letter of my name always get me earlier than the others (if following the alphabetical order) in whatever situation especially when I'm not ready. But, I love Fairuz Aqilah so much. Can't you see I'm using my real name almost everywhere? Yes, I mean it! ♥


5) Who is the messiest person you know?

Thank God, there's no one so far.


6) What are the most useless talent do you have?

I burst out laughing reading this question, y'know! Why oh why you have to ask me this particular question when I'm currently at the worst phase of my life feeling very useless. Haiihhh... I'm actually offended by the word 'useless'. So, I don't have any useless talent but I feel useless right now. (sadis gila)


7) Who is the fourth person in your missed call list?

Wait, lemme check first. Oh, "Call log empty"! I always clear my call log. Plus, I rarely receive phone calls since the existence of WhatsApp, Telegram, Wechat, Facebook Messenger, yada yada except from my parents. Hehe..


8) What is your favorite TV show? (Tell me Suri Hati Mr. Pilot, please)

My all time favourite TV show is Runningman, of course! (sorry #lofattah fans)


9) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

"Is today gonna be better for me?"


10) What are you completely give up and done with?

FYP! (the most honest answer without hesitation)


11) Do you think my questions are ridiculous?

A few of 'em yes, but the rest are okay. Oh, why bother? I've just finished answering all of your questions by the way. Yeayy!



|| QUESTIONS (from Afifah)


1) What was the last movie you watch?

Fast & Furious 8.


2) What are you trying to achieve with your blog?

I started blogging just for fun, more to mumble nonsense unnecessary things (so childish). But, it's one of my new year's resolutions that I want to write more on random topics but beneficial for the readers (hope so). InsyaAllah, I'm trying very hard to produce good blog posts. Wish me luck and show me your support by leaving motivational comments, okay!


3) Do you think you are someone with a sense of humor?

Yes, yes, yes! Yes, I am.


4) Imagine 10 years ago. How does that makes you feel about yourself?

I was an immature rebellious 14 years old kiddo (fasa budak baru nak 'up'). If only I can turn back time, I promise to behave and I'll never be a 'monkey' and focus on my studies. Maybe just maybe, I could achieve more. But, alhamdulillah all those life experiences had brought me here for who I am today.


5) How would your friends describe you?

A pretty good love advisor even I'm actually single.


6) Do you have hobbies that others might find unusual?

No, I don't think so.


7) Have you done anything illegal?

Mostly, on the road. For example like speeding when the traffic light is about to turn red, make u-turn at the junction where I'm not supposed to do so. Yeah, things like that. (heh 😓)


8) If you ended up being a prisoner, what likely to be the reason?

Sorry, I have no idea!


9) What most likely the thing that will get you angry?

I easily get annoyed these days. I don't have a specific answer for this question. I'll automatically get angry if I'm annoyed.


10) How do you handle yourself when you are angry?

To be honest, I'm hot tempered. I totally cannot focus when I'm angry. So, I tend to keep my mouth shut, be alone and calm myself down by istighfar, crying, watching Runningman and/or sleeping.


11) Best thing to eat when you are angry?

Most probably, an ice-cream to cool myself down.



|| TAG 11 PEOPLE




|| 11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU

1) If you are stranded on an uninhabited island with nothing, what is the first thing you do?
2) Which one is more important for you, wristwatch or sunglasses?
3) What is one of the phobias that you have? Explain briefly.
4) How often you change your bed sheet?
5) What is the last letter in your name? Create one word using the letter.
6) Mind to share with me some of your personal fitness tips?
7) What is the most unforgettable childhood memory of yours?
8) How do you manage your stress?
9) What was your first impression of me?
10) To be honest, what do you think of my blog?
11) Do you have any advice and/or recommendation to improve my blog to be better?



This is just for fun. I'm sorry if it's bothering you! Just in case if you're doing this tag-thingy later, please let me know 'cuz I wanna read the answers. Thank you!

xoxo,
Fairuz Aqilah.

32 comments:

  1. Sy belum lagi jawab soalan yang Amer tag ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allahu sisturrr.... Hahahahaa.. memang sengaja letak pu nsoala nuseless tuh ahahaha.. Thanks sudi jawan amer yg soalan2 tah apa2 nihh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small matter, my pleasure instead! Thanks to you too...

      Delete
  3. WOW! nama kita first haha. kita belum jawab lg soalan FA. nanti dah siap, kita tag! ;) TQ FA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes nampaknya macam tu lah awak yang first sekali being tagged.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for tagging me. InshaAllah if i have a free time, i will answer it. Have a nice day fairuz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Alright, let me know later okay? InsyaAllah, thank you sis! ❤

      Delete
  5. Sep sikit. kak ana dah 5 tahun jadi fan running man dan 3 tahun fan return of superman. hehe. but i missed the old running man for real.

    thanks for tagging me. insyaAllah nanti kak ana jawab ye. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, give me five! ✋
      Suka gila kot layan runningman, sekarang dah takde gary pastu tukar PD baru tak syok sangat dah kan kak ana! Return of superman kite suka gelagat semua cecomel! Lagi-lagi tengok seoeun seojun dari baby sampai sekarang dah besar ya Allah. Bijak.

      No prob, kak ana. Nanti kite baca! 😘

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hehe nak jawab pun boleh juga! Teringin nak tau jawapan orang lain-lain kan. 😉

      Delete
  7. RUNNINGMAN and return of superman fan here too hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaayyy! 🙆💕
      I've read and commented on your blue sky tag post. Thank you, dearie! ❤

      Delete
  8. Enjoy baca sini, hahaha. macam2 soalan Amer ni, kelakar. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, mai. Haah Amer ni, tau takpe!

      Delete
  9. Siqah tak jawab lagi soalan daripada Amer :) Enjoy reading your answer :) bab phone tu, ala nak tau sebab apa. Hihi.

    Running Man!! Lama dah tak tengok! 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ala jawab la, nak baca jugak! Ehehe.. Thank you! Erm, actually menyesal beli phone ni, tapi takpelah cakap lebih-lebih nanti phone ni merajuk. Kite jugak yang susah. Hahahaha... Tapi oklah, dah bertahun berkhidmat ni, mestilah sayang. Plus, ketaq tangan keluaq duit ribu riban kot... Menyesal menyesal pun kena sayang jugaklah, tak kira.

      Kenapa lama tak tengok? Kite tengok yang ulangan je, tapi itupun tak kisah lah janji runningman. Happy pills. Hehe

      Delete
  10. alaaaaa, please don't feel useless even though everything makes you feel like a total hopeless :') come on, cheer up! I'm sure there must be something you could find at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so kind of you. Thank youuu! :')
      InsyaAllah, may the good things come sooner or later. Ameen... Thanks again! ❤

      Delete
  11. Thank you tagged! Syilah dah jawab :)
    "http://sitisyilah.blogspot.my/2017/05/blue-sky-tag-22-about-syilah.html"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie! Dah baca and komen. Hiks ♥

      Delete
  12. BV dah jawab. ehhehehe thanks tau sudi tag :) http://budaksukavanilla.blogspot.com/2017/05/blue-sky-tag.html

    suka jugak tengok runningman, memang dinanti setiap minggu. sekarang dah terjebak dgn 2days1night. best jugak. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeayyy my pleasure, bv! Jap erk kite baca.
      Samalah, suka jugak 2d1n tu. Kelakar je.

      Delete
  13. Hi, saya rasa saya terlupa terus nak bagi tahu yg awak telah di tag! http://afifahaddnan.blogspot.my/2017/04/roll-on-blue-sky-tag.html

    sudi-sudilah join :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alamak! Nanti kite tambah, insyaAllah ye. Thank youuuu! ❤

      Delete
  14. hi, running man lover here! sekarang tgh layan RM jugak ni hehe
    btw gudluck FYP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! ❤
      Erm, actually fyp tu cerita lama. Alhamdulillah, I did it! Petang ni dah nak konvo dah pun. Hehehe...

      Delete
  15. Amer questions are so fun to answer. Hahah. Thanks for answering my tag and I'm looking forward for more posts from you that would benefit me. Reminiscing my FYP project right now, I do love it actually. If I were to continue my masters I might do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, good for you my dear! For me, just thinking of 'em (further study and fyp thingy) are making me feel sick alreadyyyy! 😭💔 I need more time, maybe doing PJJ sooner or later. InsyaAllah, insyaAllah...

      My pleasureeee, I love answering this kind of tag btw! So, no biggie dearie! Thanks to you too... 😉 InsyaAllah, I'm still working on it (beneficial blogposts). ❤

      Delete

No harsh words please. Jazakumullah khairan katsiran! ♥